Well, it has all ready been far too long since I've seen you all and I guess I'll share my last few days with you.
To begin with... If you did not all ready know... my next door neighbor was arrested a few months ago for beating his grandfather to death with a baseball bat and was sentenced to a mere 13 years in prison a few days ago. Justice has been served ... maybe?
Some of you may be thinking: murdered next door... now I'm never visiting Steve. Well don't worry. I live in a safe neighborhood and this shit can happen anywhere. I just figured the talk to of the town should be shared since its pretty interesting.
In other news, I'm involved with a slow-pitch softball league in town with a bunch of my brothers friends and we won our first game last night 14-9 in extra innings. A barn burner for the highlight reels, no doubt.
Other than that it has so far been a relaxing vacation. My parents are allowing me a one week sabbatical from the real world and then I have to find a paying job. I can't say I'm not looking forward to it since money is not easy to come by without one.
Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well. Any of you that are staying at JMU until they force you off the premises, expect to see me again before the may-mester ends.
I love you all.
Steve
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment