A CAR!!!!
Just in time, right Kev?
Hahaha. But, yes, my Dad decided since I'm going to have to be going from work and back (once I actually get a job) that I'm going to need a car to commute in. It's a real beauty too...
1993 Ford Taurus LX 4-Door Sedan
56,000 miles (for '93 ... pretty sweet)
AM/FM/Cassette -- no CD -- and the kicker, No Auxiliary Outlet (can't charge anything)
It does have power windows, locks, seats ... somehow.
Cost: $2000
But my favorite part:
Color: Red
Interior: Red
Steering Wheel: Red
Everything: Red
A trend emerges ... but hey, at least it runs. Honestly, it drives and handles great. I was very surprised.
If I ever decide to take a picture of it and/or manage to get it onto my computer I'll definitely share its beauty with all of you. And Kev and Kenny ... I owe you countless rides to where ever you please.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that sounds.....amazing.
ReplyDeletealissa is jealous of the red for sure.
go to goodwill and pick up some sweet cassette tapes!
congratulations on the new investment! now thew only thing left to do is to name it!
ReplyDeletemy friends have already coined it as the "Red Dragon". i can't protest.
ReplyDeleteballin dude. i really want to meet up when im in NY i'll let you know the dates when it gets closer
ReplyDelete