Thursday, April 16, 2009

This one is for You Have No Concept of Time



I have been way too liberal on this blog, and I want to give a shout out to my conservative buddy(ies).

People marched across America, including Harrisonburg, to protest Tax Day and Obama's tax and money policies. Here are some pictures of signs from around the nation. They are pretty much the greatest hits of the one's I saw on the World Wide spidey web. The abundance of tolerence and reason is overwhelming.

2 comments:

  1. If only I cared enough to find some ridiculous liberal bullshit to post up here. Since I don't, I hope you all (Patrick) understand that while I occasionally enjoy playing the role of the insensitive conservative I'm not completely senseless.

    Hopefully I won't have to avoid this blog the same way I avoid CNN, FOX, MSNBC, etc.

    On the other hand those pictures are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete