In a time of dancing, especially with the conclusion of the BIG DANCE coming up, the Holy Hansonites and Friends are able to dance the night away with our first big win! Well, all but Steve, whose birthday injury has early reports sidelining him for tonights festivities.
I have forgotten who scored goals. I think this here blogger had one (or two). Patrick may have contributing the scoring, but exact information here is fuzzy so for the sake of accurate posterity I won't mention that he did or did not score.
The big efforts tonight, however, came from the "WHORESOME-FOURSOME" (Katie, Alissa, Megan, and Kendra). They ran rugged and played many a fine ball. Congrats! Yahoo! Yippie! Zowie!
We should talk about our other competitors for a brief moment. They were fine sports, which made the game fun. And if the saying: "It doesn't matter if you win or lose, it's how you play the game." were true, then tonight, they would have been winners!
I would also like to send a shout out to the cheering section of Xavier. You're my dog, dawg!
And I would be remissed to not mention Kevin's NEAR clean sheet. It's not horseshoes or hand grenades, but he did a hell of a job.
MVP: Steve. Because its his birthday. And because he toughed it out after his injury to sit on the sidelines and cheer for us! Talk about a winning attitude!
MWP: The Ref. 4 guys and 2 girls on the field at the same time? 'Nuff said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree, Steve may have been sidelined... but he never stopped cheering and coaching...
ReplyDeleteon the other hand, the ref can just get a new job...