Heyyyyy so I emailed a bunch of you the list of things for the grad party from the meeting last night, but I thought I'd post it here as well just in case I missed people since I don't have everyone's email, etc.
Get excited!!!!!
P.s. Is anyone else freaking out about this being the last week of classes???
THE GRADUATION PARTY EXTRAVAGANZA LIST OF THINGS WE NEED:
Liquid:
-2 kegs – Blue Moon (Alissa/Megan), Yuengling, Natty (3 kegs)
-champagne (BYOB)
-cases of soda – Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite (Kristina)
-solo cups (Katie)
-wine (BYOB)
Food:
-freeze pops (Steve)
-sandwiches (Patrick)
-veggie platters/fruit platters (Kevin)
-dessert – cake? (Kristina)
-CHIPS/dip (Steve)
-burgers/hot dogs/buns/charcoal/ketchup/mustard/relish (Kenny)
-napkins/paper plates/plastic silverware (Katie)
-ICE (Kim)
-pretzels (Alissa)
-oranges (Megan)
People (estimates):
Katie – 3
Kim – 6
Steve – 7
Kenny – 3
Patrick – 6
Alissa – 4
Kevin/Jackie – 8
Megan – 9
Kristina – 4
Charles – 6
Friends – 5
EVERYONE BRING A COOLER AND A BAG OF ICE!!!
☺ Ryan will play between 9 and 10 p.m. ☺
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment