Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Update from the north land

Looks like no one's written here in a while, and I figured it was my turn.

First of all, Jubsy says hello to all of you. J is still loving the unemployment lifestyle (200 bucks a week isn't too bad!) but he has a sweet interview on Wednesday, so here's hoping it goes well! We're just hanging out with everyone here, going to movies (Angels and Demons and Terminator are PAINFUL) and playing alot of yahtzee and n64. It's been a nice summer.

I somehow got an internship at Boston University for the summer, which makes my commute terrible, but they're paying me hurrah! Since I got this, all the plans I had for going to VA/SC are up in the air now: I don't have set hours so if I do make it down, it's probably gonna be short notice. Sorry, I suck.

Hope you're all enjoying post graduation and some time off before the real world hits us. Love you all.

P.S. We're getting a puppy in the fall!!!

1 comment: