So it's been almost a year since anyone has written on the blog...I know everyone's busy with their lives and whatnot, but in the spirit of why we actually created this blog, I thought I'd post and encourage everyone to update us all with what's going on in your lives. We do actually want to know!
In the last year I've made 2 trips to NOLA to visit K Nation, both of which were amazingly fun. The little reunion we had for Mardi Gras is something that definitely needs to happen again soon. Someone who actually took pictures of that should post some!
Unfortunately I am still working at Outback. I'm bartending now, which is a lot better than serving. I still hate it though!
Recently I got a Media Intern position at the Richmond Waldorf School, where I'm helping create posters and flyers, take photos, and help with the web site. I'm hoping this will help me get a job that I actually enjoy. :) I really like it so far though!
Michael and I are living in an apartment outside of the city now, which is closer to our works. It's just the 2 of us, which is really nice I must say. We still have the 2 kittens, the dog, and now a bunch of fish.
We are thinking of trying to move somewhere within the next year or so, but we're not sure where...Any suggestions are welcome. :) I'm hoping that job-wise and school-wise (for Michael) things will work out for this to happen but we'll see.
Anyway, I miss you all and I hope everyone is doing well!
POST AN UPDATE ON YOUR LIVES! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment