aka Join Our Game------- aka Elephant
Perhaps skype? I know us girls used that and it worked well...aaaand it's free!P.S anyone pick up Anthony Bourdain's new book? It's really excellent so far, I recommend to all.
I agree on using Skype.... there's also some free chat room sites that could work....Just finished the Anthony bourdain book and it is great....
http://bestsellers.about.com/od/bookclubquestions/a/oscar_wao_q.htmmaybe a list like this of predetermined questions would help
good find alissa!when do we discuss??
Perhaps skype? I know us girls used that and it worked well...aaaand it's free!
ReplyDeleteP.S anyone pick up Anthony Bourdain's new book? It's really excellent so far, I recommend to all.
I agree on using Skype.... there's also some free chat room sites that could work....
ReplyDeleteJust finished the Anthony bourdain book and it is great....
http://bestsellers.about.com/od/bookclubquestions/a/oscar_wao_q.htm
ReplyDeletemaybe a list like this of predetermined questions would help
good find alissa!
ReplyDeletewhen do we discuss??