Friday, March 5, 2010

Someone say Oscars?!

My picks, that will win... hopefully!

BEST PICTURE
The Hurt Locker


ACTOR IN A LEADING ROLE
George Clooney


ACTOR IN A SUPPORTING ROLE
Matt Damon

ACTRESS IN A LEADING ROLE
A photo finish for Meryl Streep
(I really want
Gabourey Sidibe)

ACTRESS IN A SUPPORTING ROLE
Mo'Nique

ANIMATED FEATURE FILM
Up ( duh!)

ART DIRECTION
Avatar

CINEMATOGRAPHY
Inglorious Bastards

COSTUME DESIGN
Coco Before Channel


DIRECTING
Precious


DOCUMENTARY FEATURE
Food Inc.
(I really liked The Cove as well...)

DOCUMENTARY SHORT
The Last Truck: The GM Plant Closing
(the only one of these shorts I have seen, it was pretty good... but depressing)


FILM EDITING
District 9


FOREIGN LANGUAGE FILM
The White Ribbon


MAKEUP
The Young Victoria


MUSIC (ORIGINAL SCORE)
Up


MUSIC (ORIGINAL SONG)
The Weary Kind


SHORT FILM (ANIMATED)
A Matter of Loaf and Death


SHORT FILM (LIVE ACTION)
The Door?


SOUND EDITING
Avatar


SOUND MIXING
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
(this is the only award this film should win... unless there is an award for most annoying lead actors)

VISUAL EFFECTS
Avatar (duh!)


WRITING (ADAPTED SCREENPLAY)
Precious


WRITING (ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY)

A Serious Man

No comments:

Post a Comment