Sunday, March 7, 2010

Winnah's Winnas

Winnah is in Disney world, so she e-mailed me picks since doing a blogpost on her Blackberry would have been too hard. Here they are...



Picture: avatar, only because our DVR wiped itself clean earlier last month and deleted the hurt locker so I never saw it. Otherwise, I prob. Would've picked it because it looked fucking sweet.

Actor: bridges, clooney doesn't deserve an oscar for playing himself

Actress: sandra bullock, I never saw it butshe deserves it based on her past work of hope floats and miss congeniality

Supp actor: waltz, duh

Supp actress: monique, shave yo legs girl

Orig screenplay: hurt locker

Adapted screenplay: up in the air, besides zombieland, my favorite movie of last year

Foreign language: the white ribbon

Cinematography: avatar, even though 90 percent of it was fake

Director: bigelow, beat your ex husband up!

Documentary feature: the cove

Doc. Short: music by prudence

Editing: hurt locker

Art direction: avatar

Orig score: Up, I cried at least three times in this movie largely based on the music

Orig song: crazy heart, the weary kind

Costume design: young victoria, any period drama always wins

Makeup: star trek

Visual effects: avatar

Sound editing: avatar

Sound mixing: avatar

Live action short: kavi

Animated short: a matter of loaf and death, can't pass up wallace and gromit creators

No comments:

Post a Comment