It's been a little while since I have posted anything.
So I figured now, was good a time than any.
I have just returned from my annual vacation to Emerald Isle, NC.
As always, it was beautiful and the best relaxation I have had all year.
Good friends & family, lots of good food, lots of good wine.
Here is a picture of the house we stayed in from the back angle, if you want to see more check out the facebook album I posted.
(the house, all the beach houses for rent on the island have a nickname... our hosue was called a tropical paradise)
But now that I am back from vacation, its back to the "real world".
This up coming Monday I start my new job at this Irish Pub & Tavern.
I'm really excited! The restaurant is called Finn McCormick's Irish Pub & Tavern.
The head chef and owner seem really laid back and personable which is a plus for me.
Besides that, I came at a good time because they are putting together a whole new menu of homemade from farm to table menu.
As well my new place is coming along quite well. The ILO is still kicking strong, and the girls old TV stand from the sin bin days is holding it up just fine. I will post pictures soon of my new place, and cool roommate dog whose name is Rufus Pace aka RuRu.
I hope all is well with everyone, and I hope to be at homecomming and see all of you.
Much love, and see you all soon.
i have been working 40 hour weeks for two weeks and feel like i need that vacation. you have been at it for years. much deserved for you my friend. glad you are good, hope the new restaurant keeps you satisfied.
ReplyDeletepeace.
Glad to see the TV stand is getting some use (I totally forgot I left it in our basement, so sorry Alissa).
ReplyDeleteYou have a doggie roommate???? Pictures of him too please!!!!!!