Tuesday, August 4, 2009

NEWS!!!

I thought you all would be happy to hear that my brother, Mitch, will be living in Hanson Hall for his freshman year of JMU.

:)



Be excited!!! If anyone gets nostalgic and wants to visit Hanson this upcoming year let Mitch know and I'm sure he'd be happy to have visitors.

By the way who is going to Spaghettifest??? I am definitely going and you all should too!

7 comments:

  1. THAT IS AWESOME! what section/suite?
    i miss the hansonites

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least one member of that family will have a proper JMU expereience now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so epic, tell him to get ready for one hell of a year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps, my neighbor mollie delp will be in Hanson next year too. They should be friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. X, Katie and Patrick: A100 is what he said.

    Kenny: It's not my fault I was assigned a room on the other side of the earth.

    Alissa: Tell her to facebook him!

    Winnah: I will do so. :)

    ReplyDelete